Monday, February 16, 2009

Post #6

Once again, I have forgotten about our blog and haven't updated it in awhile. Everything has been so crazy, moving back to my parents, Rachel and I both buying new cars. Then, before I even made my first car payment, I got rear ended. Man was I mad, but the lady that hit me is paying for everything. I got a Chrysler 300 as my rental and my insurance company is paying for it :) I miss my car though. I have a 2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SE (hatchback baby). Whenever I have some time, I'll take pictures of it next to Rachels car and post them :)

So lately, Rachel and I have been having more "downs" than "ups". For no real reason either, of course. Well, other than the fact that we're kids and we don't know how to just let things go because in the big picture of things, none of what we're fighting about matters. With that being said, we both don't like Feb 14th. I think its silly that there's only one day a year that I have buy things and do sweet things for Rachel, when I do stuff like that all the time. So we don't buy into it. We don't give the big companies our money. We go to Venice :D Well, Saturday we had went to Venice and I couldn't stop looking at Rachel and wanting to hold her hand the whole time. I had almost completely forgotten about what day it was because I was so wrapped up in Rachel. We had another friend with us and I felt bad because Rachel was the only thing on my mind. I don't know if there was something in the air because of Valentines Day but man, I felt like I was falling in love with her all over again. This past weekend I've been thinking about her non-stop and when she was near me I had to have my lips pressed against her cheeks or my arms wrapped around her. Standing next to her wasn't enough. I know that no one likes PDA but we weren't making out in the middle of the street or in front of kids for that matter. And I think there's a difference between high schoolers grinding all over each other in Burger King and two people that are in love standing off to the side kissing. Plus, I look more like a boy than a girl haha. Any way, I hope that the Corportate-invented "holiday" wasn't the reason for our spark this past weekend. It's only been a few hours since I last saw Rachel and I'll be seeing her again here, shortly but I can't get her off my mind. All I can think about is her beautiful brown eyes sparkling back at me while we play our silly "quick-kiss" game, cuddled up in our bed. -sigh- I hope this doesn't go away in a few years like it does for most couples.



-Kiira, Player 1

No comments: