Listening To: "White Mystery" by Minus The Bear
TEAM B FTW!
We made dinner the other night for our housemates. Stir Fry style! It was fantastic and delicious :) Nothing new has happened. I've been itchin' to move lately. I think I have gypsy blood. One day its WV the next is UT. I talk to Rachel (Player 2) about it all the time but that's as far as it goes. Out of State fees is Rachels complaint. Which is understandable. Just an idea buzzin around.
Rachel had to go to Westlake (few towns over) for work today. On her way home the front right tire blew out. She calls me freaking out. My first thought is, "Get to her and change it." She then says that she's in T.O. (few towns over, still). There was no way I could get a ride to her. I started to freak out a little bit but then she says she's by her old work. So her boss from her summer job changed the tire for her. She came and got me and we went to a tire place. I was thinking that the tire was going to cost $100+ or I was going to have to get two tires. We go to a place I was recommend to and the people were SOOO nice. They are anti-Obama. Called him a "closet Muslim" Rachel and I LOLed a lot. AND the whole thing only cost $20! :D
That was our day. Let's call this "Kiki and Rachey's Big Day"
-Kiira, Player 1
Eating: Hershey's Mini Milk Chocolate Bars (YOU MUST TRY THEM!)
Listening To: "Black & Gold" by Sam Sparro (Marcussen Album Version)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment