Listening to: "The Monkeeys" by The Monkeeys
I'm at work with Rachel right now. She works at the Dos Vientos Center (park and rec center :). I went to work with her yesterday too. She's the only one working this weekend, which is why I'm with her. Yesterday there was a 1950's birthday party going on and I helped Rachel clean up and put the big tables and chairs away. It was a lot of work but we got it done. I'm glad I went to work with her so I could help her clean up. Today there really isn't anything going on so I'm keeping her company. It's really boring here. I'm glad I came today too. She doesn't have anything she has to do but set up a volleyball net today. Which I helped her with also. She would have never got it up without me. Its def a two man job. The guy that set the volleyball gig up, I think he's a ref. anyway, he is wearing some pretty short shorts that are also tight. I'm LOLing still. Hahaha. Well, Rachel is almost done with work. I don't know what else we're going to be doing today. I think we might hang out with a friend or two. Maybe go on a hike. Ohh! I talked to my brother the other day. He lives in Wyoming with his wife and almost 2 sons! He owns a condo in Roy, UT. I know, I know. Roy isn't that great, whatever. Any way, I asked him how much was it and he said its only $68,000!!!!! I couldn't believe it when he said that. So I've been thinking of that non-stop. Well, Rachel is locking up the doors is shutting down all the computers. I will update on a later day. Have a good evening :)
Give me some feed back on the moving ideas. California is too expensive. I feel like I'm just throwing money away.
Listening to: "Crash 'n' Burn Victims" by Moving Units
-Kiira, Player 1
-Kiira, Player 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment